Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Something about me I.J.B.

Born in Czechoslovakia (Now Czech republic) ,studied in Prague, College of  Design &Arts
I had the possibility to work in Barrandov Animation Studio and  meet several interesting Personalities in Animation, which gave me a good start in the Cartoon Animation Industry.
 1989 immigrate to Munich, Germany and following  my dreams in that same business.
Starting with Linda Film (Little Ghost)...Next, the Production company Dowsing & Leonard.
 1995 to Munich Animation (The Fearless Four) , it was a wonderful time for me, meeting talented artists, learning more about animation and working on great projects (Following there after: Tobias Totzt, Help I'm a fish, Shark and the Piano). 2000, started  by Trixter Film GmbH ,where I could follow mine dreams (Pilot film Peter Pan and  Pre- Production for The Legend of Moby Dick) followed are several commercials and further broadcast  experiences. 2005 I got the possibility to work with A-film Danemark on Asterix and The Vikings.
2007 I came back  for short period working on commercials for animoto GmbH.
Now living in Los Angeles California working as a freelance on different projects
(Campagna Inc, Eventwork Inc, Custom video Inc,The Hollyhood Group, Mariposa Pictures, DUCK studio, ThinkFactory )Learning new programs and going through progressive working phases. Independent & Creative!
Since 2011 in my husbands owned merchandising company ThinkFactory as Concept Artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment